This stir-fry vegetables recipe is very delicious and simple to make. Full of flavour and packed with different vegetables. In this recipe, you can use any kind of vegetables. You don’t need to cook it for long. Vegetables which can be eaten raw loose more vitamins when cooked. The longer you cook them, the more vitamins you loose. Instead of sauce I used homemade vegetable broth.
- 1 cup of of green cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup of purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup of bell perpers. Yellow and red
- 1 carrot, cut into matchstick
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 4 gloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp of ginger paste
- 5 tbsp of water or vegetables broth
- Salt to taste
For protein optional, add
1 cup of tofu, cubed
Half cup chickpeas, boiled or any other beans.
In a large pan over medium heat, put oil, water and green beans, cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently. Add green and red cabbage, keep stirring for another 5 minutes. Now add onion, bell perpers, carrot, and the rest of ingredients, add little more water or vegetable broth if needed. Cook stirring frequently for 5, to 10minutes. Remove from fire and serve.