This is Eggplant and potato stew is very delicious and easy to make. It doesn’t require much time in the kitchen. For people with busy schedules. This recipe is just for you. It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare it, as long as you have your boiled potatoes ready.
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 large onion, cubed
- 1 small green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 small red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 cup tomato puree. You can blend fresh tomatoes, or grate them to get tomato puree.
- 1 tsp of paprika
- Salt to taste
- 2 table spoon oil. Any good oil you can afford
- 1 tsp of rosemary powder
- Wash and cut the potatoes into stripes and boil them half way.
- Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Wash and cut eggplant into strips.
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté eggplant with little water and 2 table spoons of oil. (use any good oil that you can afford but not vegetable oil) for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add onion, bell peppers and salt, cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add tomato puree and half cooked potatoes, stir and let it cook for 5 minutes or until eggplant and potatoes are soft but not too soft.
- Add paprika and rosemary, mix again.
- Take off from the stove and serve with anything your heart desires.