Hello everyone, today we are making delicious vegetables burgers. Very delicious and easy.
Anything that you can make yourself at home is the best. Making your own burgers at home will spare you and your family from consuming MSG which can be hidden in many different names.
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium boiled potato, mashed
- ½ cup of walnut, pecans. (almond, or cashew nuts), finely chopped
- 1 cup of cooked oatmeal
- 1 cup of homemade breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1 tsp of black molasses, optional
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together very well. The mixture should hold together to form patties, but should not stick to hands. If too wet add breadcrumbs.
Shape unto patties and place into a baking sheet. Bake at 250 degree C, for 40min. or until done. (flip over half way through).
Serve in your burgers buns with your favourite toppings. Enjoy