This peanut butter Loaf is taken from the book Vegetarian Cooking, a book that was compiled by one of my sister in Christ Wendy Eaton from Canada. It’s a book that has inspired me a lot. This loaf is very delicious and easy to make.
1 cup peanut butter
½ cup water, or soymilk. You can also use any plant-based milk.
2 cups brown rice, cooked
1 small onion, chopped
½ cumin powder, or any herbs you have.
½ cup of tomato soup
Salt to taste.
- Cream peanut butter with water or milk, until smooth.
- Add rice and other ingredients. Mix everything well.
- Pour into greased bread loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes (covered).
- Take out of oven, pour soup over as a sauce. Serve.