Delicious green beans stew. This recipe is easy and simple. If you are a lazy cook, this is for you. It takes just few minutes to make this stew. It’s oil free. You can add one table spoon of good oil if you prefer. If not, it’s delicious as it is.
- ½ kg of green beans, washed and ends trimmed.
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 3 large fresh tomatoes
- 2 large red onion
- 1 tbsp of flour plus 3 tbsp of water
- 1 cup of water or vegetable broth
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 tsp of coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- First wash, cut and blend fresh tomatoes until smooth.
- In a large pan over medium heat. Add all ingredients together, except paprika, coriander, and flour slurry (1 tbsp of four plus 3 tbsp of water, this is to thicken the sauce ).
- Cook for 10 minutes, uncovered and stirring occasionally. Add the rest of ingredients and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and serve over brown rice, brown pasta or anything your heart desire. Enjoy.